1. Stalker Photo. Because, it's true, right? He's a stalker.
2. Bride attempting to stay warm.
3. Pastor, stealing the show.
4. Groom forgetting how to smile properly.
5. Groom Eating Bouquet.
6. Bride pretending to be a gangster for unknown reasons.
7. Eyelash shot. No mascara on either one of us.
8. Little cousin forgetting how to smile. (Probably taking notes from Angel.)
9. Bouquet Shot. Necessarily accompanied by eyes that say, "Why do they insist on taking a close-up of my bouquet? It's plastic! This is awkward!"
10. Bride and Groom ignoring their photographers and bridal party. No, this wasn't posed, either. See all the rest of these shots? We were having a hard time actually looking at the camera in general.
11. The "We actually did it! We finally got married!" facial expressions.
12. The chocolate fountain that was put together upside down. On that day, we all learned how to put together a chocolate fountain the right way. We also learned that they still function when put together the wrong way, just not quite as well.
14. Groom taking a picture of the photographers taking a picture of him. Because what else would Angel do?
15. Optical illusion in which the pastor makes the newlyweds look tiny. This is no illusion. He's just kinda tall, and we're kinda short.
All photos by J&K Weymers Photography. If you want to see a million more shots of me smiling as if I were in a competition with Tour Guide Barbie (Toy Story 2, anyone?), you can check out their gallery.