Before Getting on the Airplane:
-Buy air filtration masks
-Change address on everything...literally everything...
-Get bank accounts in order
-Renew cosmetology license
-Pack and store any extra-important mementos
-Make photocopies of all important documents and get them notarized
-Sell Angel's car.
-Cancel cell phones, gas, electric.
-Make sure our suitcases are in good enough condition to make the trip and pack!
-Everything I've forgotten or don't yet know we have to do.
Last summer at the Drive-In Theater
Summer Bucket List:
- Go to the Drive-In Theater on $5 ticket day
- See a minor league baseball game on $5 ticket day (obviously that's our favorite day...)
- Go to Hager Park
- Go to the beach
- Go swing dancing downtown
- Pick strawberries and black raspberries
- Go to the Riverbend Steam and Gas Engine Show
- Go to the 4th of July Parade
Like much of life, this season is for us one of balancing between the necessities, the stuff we have to get done no matter what, and the little extras, the fun stuff we'd like to enjoy while we still can!