(The usual cast of characters will be involved, of course)
3. Visit the mainland.
6. Go to the eye doctor for new glasses
9. Take an awesome (partial) family photo.
13. Play card games while listening to sad songs on Youtube.
14. Play "Puerto Rico"
15. Host a Valentine's Day party
17. Have a scavenger hunt
18. Go to morning market
20. Give ang pow for the first time ever (AHHH!!! How did I get so old?)
21. On that note, have Angel experience his first ever Chinese New Year. Chun Jie Kuai Le!!
24. Don't completely forget about studying and practicing Mandarin.
26. File federal, state, and city taxes for the USA (probably easier to do in a country with more reliable internet?)
27. Eat homemade cookies and other baked foods (a roast chicken wouldn't be too far out of line...)
28. Do a photoshoot with masquerade masks. (because my family has masquerade masks and they just seem awesome).
-My Father's Daughter by E. L. Konigsburg
-Shouldn't You Be In School? by Lemony Snicket
-Red Scarf Girl by Ji-Li Jiang
- The Selection, The Elite, and The One by Kiera Cass
-Living on the Edge by Loren Cunningham
-Lies My Teacher Told Me
31. Ask Mom all of the theology-related questions we keep forgetting to ask her.
32. Swing dance with the kids.
38. Organize and back up all of my family's home movies from the last decade.
39. Begin work on my next book.