I think everyone's fashion choices tend to be a bit repetitive, and there's nothing in the least wrong with that...as long as we're repeating the looks we love again and again. With me, there's a lot of 'trends' you can expect to see me wearing year after year, mixed up a bit, perhaps, but those most beloved elements are still there in different incarnations.
Styles I love and am not likely to stop loving anytime soon:
- Tied-up button-ups
- Quirky earrings
- Wearing lots of rings at once
- Big bows tied around my waist
- Any shoelaces other than the original ones that came with the shoes. (I majorly <3 the mis-matching ones for this outfit.)
- Floral hairclips
- Dresses. Particularly dresses with sleeves, and particularly anything with a fitted waist and a loose skirt...but really, dresses in general.
- Pattern mixing. Not in a strategic, planned way, just in a 'everything I'm wearing has patterns on it' kind of way.
My style is predictable, and I'm totally cool with that.
What styles do you keep going back to again and again?